BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice Online Certification with Exam
Start your business analyst career
If you have already completed your business analysis foundation level education our BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course will help guide you through the next steps in your business analysis career
This course is also useful to those already working in a business analysis role. Fine-tune your methodology or acquire professional certification to add to your CV.
Pay by card, PayPal, bank transfer or invoice.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
£5 from your booking goes to charity!
Pay by instalments?
0% interest loan available.
Call us on +44 (0)207 148 5985 to discuss
Special discount available on this online course. Offer ends Wednesday!
Flash offer! Use code BCS75 to get an additional £75 off. 4 uses left. Grab one before someone else does!
(Excl. 20% VAT)
- 12 months’ access to the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice online training course
- Free practice exam;
- No additional fees;
- Full support from a subject expert;
- Instant access after purchase;
- Knowledge Trains’ unique interactive training;
- Format: Online
- Access: 12 months
- Device: Desktop, tablet, mobile
- OS: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android
- Duration: 10 hours
- Certificate: BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
- Pre-requisite: None
- Exam: Included in course, taken online
- Accredited: Yes
- Course code: BAFo
The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course is 1 of 4 modules required to gain the International Diploma in Business Analysis.
No browser plugins or installation files required. This course is compatible with all devices and accessed through your browser.
On this course you will learn:
- The role of a Business Analyst
- The value of a Business Analyst within the organisation
- The skills to support successful business change
- Techniques and processes for strategy analysis
- How to investigate and correct flaws within business systems
- Stakeholder management techniques
- Conceptual modelling using business activity models
- Gap analysis methodology when recommending business improvements#
- Developing a business case
Intended for long lasting learning
Like all our online courses at Knowledge Train, the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice course has been crafted using the best practices in educational technology.
This course is designed to give you a greater level of understanding through intuitive and hands-on lessons. This interactive online learning will prepare you to sit your BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice examination with confidence!
The course is fully compatible with all devices and operating systems, including: Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android.
The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice curriculum comprises 7 modules divided into 34 lessons which you can learn in your own time.
The modules include:
- Why business analysis is important
- Understanding strategic context for the business
- Analysing the current situation
- How to analyse and manage stakeholders
- Assessing and modelling business process activities
- Identifying possible solutions to business problems
- Constructing a robust business case
This course comes with comprehensive quizzes and practice exam to aid knowledge retention and ensure you will be well-equipped to pass the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice examination.
The average time needed to complete this class is 10 hours. Your access to this content lasts 12 months.
You can take your examination either online or at our London centre.
You can sit your BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice exam whenever is most convenient. You need to book at least 7 days in advance.
Email us to book your preferred examination time.
- Pre-requisites: none;
- Format: multiple choice;
- Time: 60 minutes;
- Open book: no;
- Pass mark: 26/40.
Why study online with Knowledge Train?
Our classes are perfect if you are already working or have a demanding timetable. Studying online has these benefits:
Convenient – Save time and money by studying from the comfort of your home.
Competitive prices – All course materials are included in the base price. We don’t charge extra for exams.
Flexible – You can learn wherever and whenever you have internet access!
Compatible with all devices – You can learn on any device, be it on your mobile or home computer.
There are 5 business analysis certification levels within The Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) business analysis qualifications framework:
- Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis – There are no prerequisites for this course. Appropriate for those with no knowledge of business analysis or working professionals needing a refresher course.
This is the first step to obtaining a professional business analysis qualification in the UK.
- Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis – Appropriate for business analysts seeking specialist practical skills. 4 Practitioner certificates will make you eligible for the Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- Professional Certificate in Business Analysis – Appropriate for working business analysts seeking professional accreditation.
- Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis – Appropriate for business analysts at the top of their field wanting to learn advanced methods and fine-tune their practice.
- Expert Business Analysis Award – Appropriate for senior business analysts wanting formal recognition of their skills.
Take this course if you:
- Want to work in business analysis; or,
- Want to learn key business analysis methods; or,
- Want to gain a qualified business analysis qualification to improve your CV.
With BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice, you can:
- Earn as much as £50,000 as a business analyst;
- Better your understanding of the numerous business analysis techniques;
- Be more confident in your role as a business analyst;
- Make a name for yourself as well-informed and effective business analyst.